SAVE YOUR SKIN, SAVE YOUR LIFE
- New Zealand has one of the highest rates of skin cancers in the world.
- Sun protection is important to prevent cancers.
- Clothing provides constant protection from harmful sun rays, whereas sunscreen will wear off and provide varying levels of protection.
- Look for an SPF rating when choosing sun protection products. SPF50+ is the highest rating available.
- Our Sun Protection products are suitable for all types of outdoor activities such as golf, bowls, croquet, fishing, boating, etc.
|UPF RATING||UV PROTECTION||UV BLOCKED|
|15-24||Good||93.3 - 95.9%|
|25-39||Very good||96 - 97.4%|